The Creative Arts Department is a dynamic community of Christ-centered professional performers, teachers, and students who collaborate to make Jesus visible through the arts.
The mission of the Creative Arts program is to equip graduates with the tools and experience needed to oversee a thriving worship and creative arts ministry within the local church or para-church ministry while also pursuing the development and refinement of their "platform of excellence.”
Discover Your Fit
It is our goal at New Hope Christian College to train up Creative Arts students who will discover their unique contributions in presenting the gospel in new and creative ways using the gifts and passions that the Lord has placed within them. To accomplish this goal, we have developed a cutting edge Creative Arts program that combines a strong biblical foundation with excellent teaching, practical training in ministry and deep, heartfelt communication of the Gospel that will reach minds and touch hearts for eternity. Entrance to the Creative Arts program is through invitation after having passed the audition and interview. Each audition will require the student to demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in their platform of excellence. This ensures that performance standards are kept high, and that CA students graduate as accomplished artists in their own field.
- Four years of private, professional instruction in a platform of excellence: music, worship leading, drama, dance, media and production.
- Highly qualified instructors with real-world experience in live stage and theater performance, composition, ministry, and church worship ministry.
- Integration of current technology into all aspects of the Creative Arts program.
- Cross-training in music, technology, dance, and drama built into every concentration.
- Performance groups such as: Momentum, Momentum Dance Krew, and other faculty/student directed ensembles.
- Private Practice Studios
- Drum Studio
- Keyboard and MIDI Lab
- Video Production Suite
- Two Recital Halls
- New Hope Eugene Auditorium